The next available course runs from Monday September 4th to October 16th, with an optional showcase on October 23rd.
Sessions run from 7-9:30pm in a private room in a legendary comedy venue in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
Click HERE to book your place
Including 7 sessions and an optional showcase performance.
What you'll get:
- Expert advice on developing a five minute long stand-up comedy routine
- Honest and constructive filmed feedback
- A weekly recap e-mail of topics covered, hints and tips
- Support of like-minded individuals
- Details of local comedy events and open-mic opportunities
In addition, there’s an option to perform at a Comedy Showcase, at a legendary Birmingham comedy venue, in front of a friendly audience.
With award-winning professional comedian James Cook, you’ll learn:
- how to harness your sense of humour
- how to turn your day-to-day life into comedy gold
- how to combat nerves and be a confident performer
- how to write jokes, then how to write better ones
- and if you want to, how you can get started in comedy
All sessions and the Comedy Showcase take place at a legendary Birmingham comedy venue .
Sessions take place on Monday evenings between 7 and 9:30.
There is free on-street parking, and it's on the 50 bus route, and a short walk from the 11 and 35.
If you’re interested, or have any questions, use the contact form to send a message, someone will get back to you.