The Autumn Course is NOW ON SALE! - Only 2 spaces remain
CLICK HERE to guarantee your place
September 10th - October 22nd, showcase on October 30th
It includes 7 sessions, with an optional showcase performance.
What you'll get:
- Expert advice on developing a five minute long stand-up comedy routine
- Video analysis and feedback emailed to you
- A weekly recap of topics covered and listings of local comedy events
- Support of like-minded individuals
- Biscuits! (requests taken for biscuits offered)
In addition, there’s an option to perform at a Comedy Showcase, at a legendary Birmingham comedy venue, in front of a friendly audience.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
With award-winning professional comedian James Cook, you’ll learn:
- how to harness your sense of humour
- how to turn your day-to-day life into comedy gold
- how to combat nerves and be a confident performer
- how to write jokes, then how to write better ones
- and if you want to, how you can get started in comedy
All sessions and the Comedy Showcase take place at a legendary Birmingham comedy venue - The Hare and Hounds, Kings Heath. It was in this very pub that Frank Skinner started compering the XXXX Cabaret in the late 80s. In more recent years, the likes of John Richardson, Sarah Millican, Richard Herring and Paul Sinha have appeared there.
Sessions take place on Monday evenings between 7 and 9:30.
There is free on-street parking, and it's on the 50 bus route, and a short walk from the 11 and 35.
If you’re interested, or have any questions, use the contact form to send a message, someone will get back to you.