2018 COURSES NOW AVAILABLE! Click here to sign up
Mondays 15th January - 26th February 7pm-9:30pm (7 sessions)
With award-winning professional comedian James Cook, you’ll learn:
- how to harness your sense of humour
- how to turn your day-to-day life into comedy gold
- how to combat nerves and be a confident performer
- how to write jokes, then how to write better ones
- and if you want to, how you can get started in comedy
We meet at Stirchley Baths, Stirchley, B30 2JT, on Monday evenings between 7 and 9:30.
There is free parking, and it's on the 45 and 47 bus routes.
In addition, there’s an option to perform at a Comedy Showcase, at a legendary Birmingham comedy venue, in front of a friendly audience.
The course is available for the special introductory price of £100, and includes refreshments (and biscuits).
If you’re interested, or have any questions, use the contact form to send a message, someone will get back to you.